If you’re looking for a part-time position where you can work from home for a company with a great reputation, you’re in luck, Richmond. Capital One is hiring, and the time to apply is now. Capital One boasts many accomplishments including DiversityInc 2012 Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
Work at Home for a Fortune 500 Company!
Capital One® is looking for part-time Work-at-Home Customer Service Agents inCentral Virginia.
The Premium Servicing team focuses on rewarding and engaging premium customers by providing them with consistently high-quality service experiences. The goal: to resolve customer issues in a single call through a customer-first culture, premium rewards, and exciting choices.
* Fielding inbound calls from premium customers
* Answering questions, handling customer concerns, and providing an unmatched customer experience through one-call resolution
* Promoting continued customer loyalty to Capital One
Perks of Working Part-Time from Home:
* 401(k) retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement available immediately
* Eligible for paid time-off benefits along with medical benefits after 6 months
* Great pay for part-time with monthly bonus incentives
* No dress code and no commute-save money on clothes and gas!
* High school diploma, GED or equivalent
* Two years customer service experience or at least six months work-at-home/virtual-working experience
* College degree
* Small business experience
* Knowledge of the financial and credit industry
* Ability to troubleshoot basic computer issues
* Excellent grammar, verbal, listening, and questioning skills
* Strong decision-making ability and detail focus
* Self-motivated and able to operate autonomously
* Capable of working through changes and challenges to achieve desired results
* Passionate customer service advocate
* Strong time management and multitasking skills
Learn more and apply now, visit www.capitalone.com/careers: Search keyword “Part Time Customer Service Coordinator”
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. They promote a drug-free work environment.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a U.S.employment opportunity, please contact Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102.
Capital One is an advertiser of Richmondmom.com