On June 20, 2012, little 20 month old Quinlan was diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia that can only be cured with a bone marrow transplant. He also has a 3 month old brother who would be an obvious match; however, you have to be 9 months to be a donor and Quinlan does not have that kind of time.
Thousands of patients like Quinlan depend on the Be The Match Registry to find a donor who can give them the chance for a cure.
Now you can join in and help save lives. Just Be the Match!
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Chesterfield County Eanes Pittman Building, Room A, 6610 Public Safety Way, Chesterfield, VA
- Any between the ages of 18-60 can donate
- Every $100 raised helps add another member to the registry
- You can also text MATCH 407 to 50555 and donate $10.
Contact Rebecca Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804.380.6036 with questions.
Be the Match – Save Lives!