Fun for moms – and dads!
Sweet Spot is raising money for men’s health through their “no shave campaign” appropriately named “Movember”.
This is the easiest charity event ever for men to join. There is no running, jumping, or climbing. Men can just sit back, relax, and let their mustaches grow.
During the month of November, men join the ‘no shave Movember team’: The Mo Spot!
Here’s how it works:
- Join Sweet Spot’s team called The Mo Spot by going online to www.movember.com.
- Click Sign Up, register as “I’m Back” or “I’m New” – and after entering your information, click on team and type in The Mo Spot.
- All you men out there, get your family and friends to support your mustache growing by making a donation. Donations will go to the Prostate Cancer Foundation, Livestrong and Movember Foundation. Donations are made online by visiting www.movember.com, clicking on Donate, and typing in our team name, The Mo Spot.
- On November 1st, post your clean shaven picture on Sweet Spot’s Facebook page.
- For the month of November, grow a killer mustache.
- Join the Movember party on November 30. The Sweet Spot captain and mustache grower extraordinaire, Matt, will be handing out stache awards and they’ll be celebrating all the money raised for men’s health.
It’s really that fun and easy. So get your husband, significant other, guy friends, dad, or any other guy who wants to join in the fun for a great cause.
Thanks to Sweet Spot for making this possible.
When someone asks why you’re growing a mustache, just say “Cause it’s Movember at Sweet Spot!”