UPDATE 02/07/2013: Out of 661 entries, we have a winner! Congratulations to:
LEGO KidsFest Richmond, February 15 – 17, is entirely SOLD OUT!
Please note there are no tickets available at the door. There is a possibility of a future return to the area; be sure to sign up for the newsletter to be “in the know.” Next (and closest) 2013 tour stop:Louisville, Kentucky April 5 – 7.
The LEGO® KidsFest national tour stops at the Greater Richmond Convention Center February 15 – 17, 2013 (see our previous article on this event). Richmond moms, dads, and kids are already gearing up for the excitement. This fantastic event brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity-and-entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Hey – you don’t even have to be a kid to love this event – adults will have just as much fun!
And the best news of all?
You could WIN a pair of tickets (2 tickets) to LEGO KidsFest – Virginia’s Friday show on February 15 at 4pm.
WIN 2 Tickets
It’s easy – just click here to enter our Richmondmom.com contest and we’ll choose a winner through a random drawing. Enter the contest no later than February 5 at midnight, and we will announce our winner by February 7.
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace:purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
- And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
“Any family who likes to be inspired, get hands-on and have fun together won’t want to miss LEGO KidsFest,” said Vince Rubino, LEGO events manager. “We’re bringing so many activities for Virginia-area families to test and showcase their creativity and building skills in what is sure to be a family event to remember.”
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.
Five sessions – all identical – are available for the Virginia February 15 – 17 tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $20 for adults and $18 for children and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
Be sure and follow the LEGO KidsFest on their Facebook page, Twitter, and Pinterest! Share the fun with all of your friends and family via social media too!
Did you know that “one plays with LEGO bricks and not legos”?