- 0-2 years
- 3-5 years
- 6-8 years
- 9-11 years
We’re doing this famous Richmond photo contest over again starting July 16, 2012 with photos taken by August 10 by Real Life Studios.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete a brief online form to ENTER (will be posted 7/16/12), it’s free! (Without this, we will have no information related to your photograph for voting purposes). If you’d like to purchase photos, great discount packages are available. Real Life Studios does incredible photography and has created lots of great memories for dozens of Richmond families!
- Call 804-794-0021 (Real Life Studios) to schedule your appointment (we don’t accept personal photos, sorry!) at one of the locations and times listed below.
- Of course, if you’d like to purchase photos, you may do so at a discount thanks to Real Life Studios. The first 25 entrants to purchase a photo package of $50 or more, will receive a Richmond Rocks Children’s Book valued at $12.95.
- Feel good about what you’re doing: The Down Syndrome Association of Greater Richmond is our non-profit partner on this contest, so we’ll make a donation to them for each Richmond kid who enters.
- Vote for your child on the site, photos will be listed by (first name, last initial) and ask everyone you know to vote (one time only per person) between 8/13-8/24 here on Richmondmom.com.
Winners will be announced no later than 8/27/12 here on the site, and the following prizes will be awarded (may vary by age category).
Dates and locations for photographs by Real Life Studios will be listed on Monday, 7/16/12.
There are some great prizes for the winners, including the following (prizes may vary based on age category and substitutes may be made where necessary). We are continuing to add prizes, so check back for complete list:
Great Wolf Lodge – Grand Prize overnight stay package valued at $575
Over $300 in Richmond Rocks books for the first 25 entrants to purchase a package of $50 or more (no purchase is required; this is our gift for those who do purchase!)
- Sewinit – A monogrammed pillow with a value of $50
Science Museum of Virginia – Supernova Membership (value $99) to the grand prize winner and family 4-packs (value – $44 per pack) to the winner in each age-range.
Theatre IV – Family 4-Pack of Tickets to the Virginia Rep’s YOUNG TOM JEFFERSON at the Children’s Theatre of Virginia at Willow Lawn or Hanover Tavern – $64 value
Healthy Little Chef – Two $20 gift cards
World of Mirth – $50 Gift Card
Sweet Spot Gift Certificate for $50 towards birthday party, candy, or treat bags
Kinsights – “Helping Grow Healthy Kids, Together” – is providing a $25 Amazon Gift Card