If you haven’t heard about the Pit Stop Exhibit at CMoR, then you’re missing out on fun for kids and parents!
The Pit Stop Exhibit Grand Opening at CMoR Chesterfield is scheduled for Tuesday, February 12, 2013 and its all FREE. It’s a time to celebrate the new “Pit Stop” exhibit and NASCAR driver Hermie Sadler will be there to cut the ribbon and present the new traveling exhibit.
Richmondmom.com got a preview of the exhibit last week and it’s going to be a hit with kids of all ages. After all, who doesn’t love the excitement of a race car. Kids will enjoy:
- Climbing into the stand and waving flags of NASCAR – cheering on their favorite cars.
- ‘Driving’ a ‘half’ race car from right behind the steering wheel and seeing what it’s really like to be inside a NASCA race car.
- Checking out the cool photos of popular race car drivers when they were kids too!
- Pedaling around in cool race-themed cars on a fun race track just for kids.
- Building a race car and racing it down the track at the special build-your-own-racer station.
The kids love the adventure of checking out a NASCAR race car, building their own, and pedaling around the race track. Don’t miss this exhibit as it travels around the Richmond area museums.
Admission is FREE!
When: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Where: CMoR Chesterfield
6629 Lake Harbour Drive, Midlothian, VA 23112
Time: 4:00pm – 6:00pm