Mark your calendars everyone so you don’t miss the last Wine Down event of the year!
The November Richmondmom.com Monthly Wine Down event is scheduled at The Wine Loft on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 6:30pm.
The November Wine Down will benefit the Virginia Eye Institute’s Cataract Mission – What a great way to celebrate with Richmondmom.com!
Cataract Mission is for people who do not have insurance (including Medicare or Medicaid) and do not have the financial means to pay for cataract surgery. The program is put on completely by the volunteer physicians and staff at Virginia Eye Institute.
The event will help raise money for this important cause – and you will enjoy FREE appetizers (and we mean DELICIOUS!), discounted wines, and unbelievable door prizes!
Mark the upcoming Wine Down event on your calendars now and RSVP here!
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013
- 6:30-9:00 pm
- The Wine Loft in Short Pump
- Entry Fee: $10
- Anyone who wants to have fun and help a great cause is invited!
Invite Others and Join Us!
Invite all of your friends to come too – everyone is welcome.
Need More Reasons to Join?
If you need more reasons to join us, check out all that we have in store:
- The Wine Loft Richmond is a cozy atmosphere that allows for great FREE food, discounted wine, and fun networking during the event – so bring a friend, or two, or three! Or come alone, we’ll introduce you around.
- Win prizes! For every entry fee of $10, you will receive a raffle ticket and you might win a great prize. Additional tickets may be purchased for $1 each (so bring lots of dollars!) We give away gift certificates and lots of cool prizes you will love.
- All funds raised will benefit the non-profit. Contact us if you are unable to attend, but would like to mail a donation.
- As much as $1,000 is raised each month in just a couple hours at each event at the Wine Loft – we raised over $1,200 at our May 2013 event and $1,000 in July!
- Over the last three years, we’ve raised thousands of dollars for great Richmond non-profits just by having fun.
For businesses owners who would like to donate a raffle prize, we appreciate you! Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These events may also be sponsored by businesses owners, like the Gundlach sisters, who have a huge charitable heart! If you’re interested in sponsoring a future Wine Down event, let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
Mark your calendars now for this event – we’ll see you on Wednesday, October 2 at 6:30pm. Come prepared for fun! Be sure to RSVP and bring your friends (if plans change at the last minute, everyone is welcome even if you didn’t RSVP!).