Exciting changes are coming to Romp n’ Roll this month as we introduce two brand new membership plans, which are more flexible, convenient and family-friendly!
Our new and improved Individual Membership Plan will include any 5 classes each month for only $60 per month! You may choose a set schedule and attend the same class every week, or you can choose any five classes within the month.
We’re also adding a family-friendly Family Membership Plan which will include any 10 classes each month that can be shared between siblings who have paid the Lifetime Registration Fee, for only $99 per month. As with the Individual Plan, you can choose a set schedule or mix it up — have one sibling come three times and another seven times, or whatever works for you! This plan is also great if you have one child who wants to come to class more than once a week.
Both memberships will also have these additional great features:
- Unused classes will accrue and won’t expire unless your membership is cancelled!
- Unlimited free Open Gym for currently enrolled children, which includes siblings who have paid the Lifetime Registration Fee when you select the Family Plan!
- Greater flexibility by reserving and canceling individual classes online; reserve your space in class whenever and wherever you want!
- Exclusive member discounts on Romp n’ Roll events and Super Birthday Bashes!
- Great discounts on retail merchandise!
In addition, we’re getting rid of contracts! Both the Individual and Family Plan will be month-to-month. No contract, no commitment; cancel anytime with just a 30 day notice.
We will also be launching new software, which will allow you to fully manage your account online, including scheduling and cancelling your own classes. This will give you the ability to sign in to classes entirely on your own, whenever and wherever you want!
No matter if you’re currently enrolled or not, we want you to take advantage of these great new changes! Simply call us at (804) 364-6363 and we can get you signed up!
Romp n’ Roll is a Richmondmom.com site sponsor.