The Southern Women’s Show is returning to Richmond – and this year promises to be bigger and better than ever. Best of all, Richmond Mom is giving away four pairs for FREE tickets! Learn more about the show below, then enter our free ticket giveaway for your chance to win.
The Southern Women’s Show runs Friday, March 22 – Sunday, March 24 at the Richmond Raceway Complex
Among this year’s diverse collection of exhibitors are dozens of new and returning favorites. One of our most popular exhibitors, Nashona, is back with its fashion-forward line of women’s clothing made in modern silhouettes and handcrafted with vibrant Tanzanian fabrics. We’ll also have Milk Reclamation Barn (soy candles in repurposed milk bottles and containers), Po River Apiary (infused honey, beeswax lip and hand balms, and honey bath salts), Red Jack Wines (delicious, inexpensive wines that embrace a fun-loving lifestyle), Kay’s Kandi (intimate, pamper-me bath + body products), and Grapes & Olives on Tap (imported olive oil and infused, oak-aged Italian balsamic vinegar).
Other featured exhibitors are Uptown Cheapskate (teen/young adult name-brand resale fashions), Virginia Soaps & Scents (handcrafted soaps, bath, and body products), Chalk Couture (DIY home décor), Artistic Articulation (guided painting and entertainment), Hears the Scoop (Hampton Roads-based ice creamery), Fredericksburg-based Veranda 804 (mobile women’s fashion boutique), and Yorktown-based Sorva Syrups (all-natural, flavor-infused simple syrups).
Show attendees will also get to meet with or shop the latest from such Richmond-area exhibitors as Red Raggs Boutique (sassy, trendy accessories and clothing), Goochland County’s Yenta + Posha (stylish, classic, podiatrist-approved ladies’ footwear), Virginia Breast Center Foundation (advocating for the needs of people affected by breast cancer), All Dog Adventures (doggy daycare and training), DERMA-hue (microblading and permanent makeup services), Aesthetic Center at Virginia Eye Institute (treatment of medical and cosmetic eye and face concerns), GeesCakes (artisanal miniature cheesecakes), Virginia Credit Union (tools and support to help you accomplish your financial goals), Wine for Cures (fund-raising for cancer research with fun-filled wine events), and RVA’s Let’s Talk Towels (peshtemal Turkish towels, blankets and robes).
Reality TV starlet Savannah Chrisley of the hit show “Chrisley Knows Best” is headlining the 2019 Southern Women’s Show in Richmond.
“Chrisley Knows Best,” USA Network’s flagship unscripted docuseries, returns to cable for a seventh season this year. A new spin-off reality show, “Growing Up Chrisley” starring Savannah and her brother Chase, is set to premiere in April 2019. The show features the sibling duo as they road-trip from Nashville to Los Angeles and attempt to make it on their own.
In addition to her TV career, the 21-year-old former pageant queen is a burgeoning entrepreneur; at age 19, she became the youngest person to retail on HSN with her sold-out “Faith Over Fear” fashion line. A cosmetics collection is also in the works, which viewers will see her develop on her spin-off.
Chrisley will appear Saturday, March 23 on the Fashion & Entertainment Stage to share the behind-the-scenes scoop on filming “Chrisley Knows Best,” growing up under the watchful eye of her father, branching out in her new spin-off, and moving to L.A. for her career. A fan meet-and-greet will follow.
Other guest celebrities, featured exhibitors, and special events at the Southern Women’s Show include:
• Evidential psychic medium Tamara Caulder Richardson, a.k.a. the “Southern Belle Medium,” will offer select attendees healing messages from loved ones who have crossed over. A respected mental, physical and trance medium and highly developed clairvoyant, she will perform live medium demonstrations on our Fashion & Entertainment Stage, and she can be found at Booth #3002. (southernbellemedium.com)
• The Southern Women’s Show is getting the party started with the ultimate wow-factor backdrop – a massive pink balloon installation in the Richmond Raceway lobby – the perfect step-and-repeat for selfie-taking!
• Enjoy hourly cooking demonstrations by culinary experts and chefs showcasing delicious recipes, food sampling, and exciting trivia games at the Food Lion Kitchen Stage all three days of the show!
• Show Bucks! Every 30 minutes, a lucky show guest will win $25 in Show Bucks to be used towards any purchase at the Show! Winners can pick up their Show Bucks at Virginia Credit Union’s exhibit space.
• Pamper yourself with a makeover! Visit the Dillard’s Pavilion to chat with beauty experts from MAC, Lancôme, and Clinique, who’ll help you update your look, find a new fragrance, or get cosmetics advice.
• Catch up on the latest trends at the Fashion & Entertainment Stage, featuring hourly runway shows, fitness presentations, and celebrity appearances, including Richmond’s Fred Astaire Dance Studio!
And much, much more!
To enter for your chance to win a pair of FREE tickets for you and your mom, sister, daughter or best friend, simply enter your information below.
About the Southern Women’s Show – Richmond
Shop, sample and share the fun at Richmond’s favorite event for women – the Southern Women‘s Show. Discover hundreds of boutiques filled with the latest fashions, trendy jewelry, gourmet treats, health and beauty, and so much more. Enjoy fashion shows, top chefs, and celebrity guests. Bring your mom, sister, and best friend and spend the day doing everything you love! 2019 show sponsors are Chevrolet, Food Lion, and Richmond Times-Dispatch. Visit southernshows.com/wri or facebook.com/