Nurture is hosting its fourth annual Nurture RVA Birth and Baby Fair on April 6, 2019, at the Science Museum of Virginia.
The Nurture RVA Birth and Baby Fair connects prospective, expecting and new families with area care providers, businesses, and nonprofit organizations that serve families from preconception through age two.
“The birth of a child is one of life’s most significant experiences,” says Leslie Lytle, Executive Director of Nurture. “Yet many people, especially first time parents, are unprepared for the complexity of the decisions they will be making. By bringing prospective, expecting and new parents together with maternal/infant care providers, organizations, and vendors in a relaxed, festival like atmosphere, people have an opportunity to discern what are the best approaches and resources for their family.”
This year’s event features:
- 48 exhibitors, including care providers from multiple disciplines
- 1000+ attendees
- Unique local products and vendors
- Free gift bags and giveaways
- Informative demos for pregnant, postpartum, and adoptive families
- The Nurture RVA Birth & Baby Fair does not include general admission to the Science Museum of Virginia. However, event attendees who would like to explore the Museum can take advantage of special day-of pricing. Just mention Nurture RVA at Guest Services and receive $2 off general admission. Offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- The Museum also participates in Museums for All, which provides a discount for guests with EBT cards. Museums for All admission is $2 for adults and $1 for youth, preschool age children and seniors.
A full list of Sponsors and Exhibitors can be found at www.nurturerva.org/birth-baby-fair-2019/.
“I loved meeting the wide variety of participants and learning about so many companies and resources that I had no idea about here in RVA! I felt like I was being welcomed into such a warm and informative community through the Nurture event!”
-past Nurture RVA Birth & Baby Fair Attendee
Nurture is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to improving the health and wellbeing of childbearing families through fitness, education, social support, and community engagement. Learn more at www.nurtureRVA.org.