- This event has passed.
5 Effective Steps to Setting Healthy Boundaries
June 3, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Start saying no. Stop feeling frazzled. Live your healthiest life.
Implementing healthy boundaries is as essential to your well-being as the food you eat. In this class, lead by Pamela Biasca Losada, you will explore 5 essential tools for setting healthy boundaries — boundaries that are essential to creating a better life than you even imagined.
You will learn how to:
- Create healthy boundaries and a great quality, fulfilled life with improved relationships
- Regain confidence and self-esteem, making showing up easier
- Overcome self-sabotage and experience more freedom
- Live a healthier and more joy-filled life without feeling guilty or worried about letting others down
About the Presenter
PAMELA BIASCA LOSADA, MS, AADP
- BEMER Therapy sessions
- Rentals and products to improve microcirculation
- Health and quality of life in both humans and animals
- In-Home healthy cooking sessions
Additionally, Pamela teaches health and wellness classes and she is the co-author of EMPOWER. Women’s Stories of Breakthrough, Discovery and Triumph.
Questions? We love ’em! Email us at TheBeet@EllwoodThompsons.com or call 804-359-7525.