- This event has passed.
Revolutionizing Dementia Care Workshop
November 2, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for an interactive workshop that will explore new perspectives on the cultural change – the revolution – that is occurring in dementia awareness. Meet national leaders involved in person-centered care and learn effective strategies to implement in care communities and at home.
- Explore innovative practices that improve the quality of life for people living with dementia.
- Learn how to implement a person-centered model of care amidst a sea of regulatory and other challenges.
- Learn how through effective leadership, teamwork, communication and patience, any organization can successfully adopt and tailor person-centered care.
- Share lessons learned and creative ideas for the transformation.
- Discover how to create a Dementia Friendly Community.
Professionals, family care partners and all interested individuals are invited to a workshop Friday, November 2, 8:00 am to 5:00 p.m. at the Community Idea Stations located at 23 Sesame Street, Richmond, Virginia 23235
Click here to learn more about the schedule of events.