The Richmondmom.com Monthly Wine Down event is scheduled for Wednesday, January 4, 2012. You don’t want to miss this fun night out with friends and we are excited to welcome Mark Smith from Midas. It all happens at The Wine Loft in Short Pump.
Mark is passionate about fighting hunger and he’ll talk about a valuable resource right here in Richmond, VA – FeedMore – where we can all make a huge difference in the lives of others. But more than that, he will ignite a fire to help you find your passion as you enter 2012.
Come learn more about Mark and his passion, while exploring your own at our January Wine Down. It’s a fun way to kick off the New Year in a positive way by having fun. It’s an event for Richmond moms, dads, singles, and anyone who wants to attend for a great time.
And if that’s not enough reason to come, then check these additional great reasons to show up:
- There will be incredibly delicious appetizers provided with discounted wines, and we’ll give you an extra raffle ticket for each entry.
- The Wine Loft Richmond is the shizzle. It’s a cozy atmosphere that allows for networking so bring a friend. Or come alone, we’ll introduce you around.
- We give stuff away. That’s right. . .for every entry fee of $5 we give you a raffle ticket; additional tickets may be purchased for $1 (so bring lots of dollars!). We give away photography gift certificates, Richmond Rocks books, and generally cool prizes you will surely put to use. Midas of Richmond’s Mark Smith will have some Midas giveaways for sure.
- All funds raised will be used for FeedMore this month.
- We’ve raised as much as $650+ each month in just a few hours at each Wine Down Wednesday at the Wine Loft. What a great way to relax and help out a valuable Richmond non-profit.
Click here to RSVP on our Richmondmom.com Junkies Facebook page. We’ll see you on January 4 at the Wine Loft in Downtown Short Pump!
Our next Wine Down Wednesday will benefit the Byrd TheaterR on February 1, 2012. We follow a similar format/time/place each month, and stay tuned for details!
For businesses who would like to donate a raffle prize, we love you, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org