We’re quickly counting down to Karma and racking in the best in local arts and crafts, dining gift certificates, experiences, cultural excursions, and more for you to bid on. This isn’t your typical gala charity event.
At what other fundraiser in town could you get a henna tattoo, chair massage or bid on one-of-a-kind outings with local artist Matt Lively — all while sipping a Karmatini?!
About Art Karma
ART KARMA is ART 180’s annual silent auction fundraiser and “good karma party” held the first Thursday after Thanksgiving (November 29, 2012). Proceeds support our after-school programs in self-expression for young people living in challenging circumstances. Please help us reach our goal of $50,000 by attending this event, or donating beforehand.
We’ve raised the bar yet again this year with a swanky new venue and a VIP preview hour open to the public for the first time. Art Karma will be held at “The Emerald Barn,” a newly-renovated circa-1900 electric car trolley barn. It is the first building in the U.S. that is LEED Platinum, listed on the National Register of Historic Places! (The space is cool, modern and worth the visit; read more.)
ART 180’s PreKarma VIP party (6pm-7pm) is stacked with perks:
- Enjoy a catered hors d’oeuvres by Glorious Foods
- Complimentary champagne (this VIP hour only), beer and wine
- VIP parking
- $15 in “Karma Cash” towards any winning auction item
- “Buy It Now” options on all items before the auction begins
- Music by The Shady Jazz Trio
- And a special activity led by a guest artist.
- Plus, VIP guests will leave with a limited-edition art print!
Tickets are only $75/person and space is limited, so reserve your tickets today. Click here for more information and ticket purchases.