On Saturday, February 23rd, gather your friends and family for a day that is all about dance. We want to see all of our Richmondmom.com readers at one of the convenient locations for this healthy event.
February is Heart Month, so let’s celebrate by finding new ways to stay active and learn something new in the process.
- Ever wanted to learn how to tango or cha-cha?
- Are you curious about that Zumba™ class your friend has been taking?
- Would you like a free health screening?
- Do you have questions for a doctor about your health and fitness?
Learn how the art of dance can change your life and put you on the path to being heart-healthy. And see how healthy you are now and how you can improve your health by participating in a health screening and talking to one of the fabulous HCA docs!
These Richmond area hosts will open their doors for HCA Virginia’s FREE Day of Dance. Click to find the location nearest you:
- All American Family Fitness Locations
- ACAC Southside and Short Pump Locations
- Rigby’s Jig Dance Studio
- Simply Ballroom Dance Studio
The Day’s Events
The day includes:
- A high-energy day of dancing
- Heart health screenings – FREE blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol and blood sugar testing
- Opportunities to ask a doctor questions about health concerns
- Personalized program of dance for the day at participating locations
All events are free, open to the public and many have offerings for all ages. Post photos of your participation at the event on our Facebook page too.
HCA Spirit of Women is an advertiser on Richmondmom.com