UPDATE: DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER TODAY WE ARE POSTPONING WINE DOWN FOR PROM BRING IT UNTIL WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 2013! BE SAFE IN THE SNOW TODAY AND SEE YOU ON THE 20th!
The March Richmondmom.com Monthly Wine Down event is scheduled at The Wine Loft on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 to benefit Prom Bring It. This Richmond organization founded by Jenny High works to ensure that all kids have the opportunity to attend formal occasions by collecting and donating gently used formalwear and suits.
Here’s how you can help too. We will be collecting items such as gently used formalwear, shoes and accessories as well as monetary donations at Wine Down Wednesday. Monetary donations are very helpful when supporting young men who need formal attire.
For more information visit email@example.com.
Location: The Wine Loft in Short Pump
Who: Moms, Dads, Men, Women, Singles and Anyone Who Wants to Have Fun
You don’t want to miss this fun night out with friends, old and new. Thanks to Downtownshortpump.com’s team for partnering with us each month for these fun events. RSVP and share this with your friends on Facebook!
This isn’t just for mom. It’s an event for Richmond moms, dads, singles, and anyone who wants to attend for a great time and support a great cause.
- —The Wine Loft Richmond is the shizzle. It’s a cozy atmosphere that allows for networking so bring a friend. Or come alone, we’ll introduce you around.
- –There will be incredibly delicious appetizers provided with discounted wines.
- –We give stuff away. That’s right. . .for every entry fee of $10 we give you a raffle ticket; additional tickets may be purchased for $1 (so bring lots of dollars!). We give away photography gift certificates, Richmond Rocks books, and generally cool prizes you will surely put to use.
- –All funds raised will benefit Prom Bring It. Contact us if you want to mail a donation.
- –As much as $1,000 is raised each month in just a couple hours at each event at the Wine Loft.
- –Over the last three years, we’ve raised thousands of dollars for great Richmond non-profits just by having fun.
For businesses owners who would like to donate a raffle prize, we appreciate you! Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These events may also be sponsored by businesses owners, like the Gundlach sisters, who have a huge charitable heart!