You probably remember the fantastic contest with nTelos in December. Three local charities received checks from nTelos Wireless as a result of the contest they sponsored on Richmondmom.com. Now they are doing it again!
nTelos Wireless is teaming up with Richmondmom.com to donate a great gift to one of three great local charities. The “nTelos Cares” event runs through April 24, 2013. It’s a chance for Richmondmom readers to help choose a charity to receive a financial donation from nTelos.
nTelos Cares is donating from $1 to $2,500 to a charity, based on the number of tweets and shares for the contest (more details below). It’s easy; all you have to do is spread the word about the nTelos Cares program via Facebook or Twitter.
It is important to remember:
- Tag ‘nTelos Wireless’ from your posts on Facebook to be counted.
- Use the hastag: #nTelosCaresRVA to be counted on Twitter.
Just “like” or “share” our Facebook post about the program and tag nTelosWireless (you can also “like” and “tweet” right from this page with our sharing buttons and tag nTelos as indicated below!). Or if you prefer Twitter, “retweet” our tweet using the hashtag: #nTelosCaresRVA. For every like, share, or re-tweet with the proper Facebook tag or Twitter hashtag, nTelos Wireless will donate $1 (up to $2,500 total) to the winning charity!
Vote for One Organization to Win
The three (3) charitable organizations included in our contest are listed below. Click on the links to learn more about each one.
Here’s how it works.
- Click here to choose from our 3 charities and vote for the charity you’d like to see receive a monetary donation from nTelos.
- Visit our Facebook page to ‘share’ this post with all of your friends, family, colleagues, organizations, and groups – using the nTelos Wireless tag. The more people who ‘share,’ the more money nTelos donates. BE SURE TO USE TAG ‘nTelosWireless’ when reposting and sharing.
- You can also create a post on YOUR Facebook page that tags both nTelos Wireless and your charity. In your post, mention the nTelos Cares program and tag +nTelos Wireless plus your preferred charity.
- Tweet this post to everyone you know – spread the word and increase the donation from nTelos! You MUST use the hashtag #nTelosCaresRVA to be counted for the promotion.
That’s it. The more you tweet and share, the more money our charity receives.
Thanks to nTelos Wireless for making this contest possible.
Contest Rules and Requirements
- The promotion, which takes place between the dates of April 10, 2013 and April 24, 2013 raises money for a local 501(c)3 charity via social media activity.
- Any Twitter tweets and/or retweets must include the hashtag #nTelosCaresRVA to be counted for the promotion
- Facebook shares/likes/promotions must use the tag ‘nTelosWireless’ to be counted.
- This is a social media/blogger promotion and contestants must utilize Facebook or Twitter as described above to be entered into the contest.
- The charity with the most votes will win the (amount of financial donation to be determined by nTelos Wireless based on social media).
- The charity chosen to receive the monetary donation must provide a copy of their IRS letter proving tax exemption status.
- At the end of the promotion, the charity with the most votes will be selected to receive the monetary donation. However, the donation amount will still be determined by the amount of individual activity on Facebook or Twitter relating to the promotion.
- nTelos Wireless reserves all rights to cancel the promotion if desired.