The May Richmondmom.com Monthly Wine Down event is scheduled at The Wine Loft on Wednesday May 1, 2013 & will benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Richmond.
Time: 6:30-9:00 pm
Location: The Wine Loft in Short Pump
Who: Anyone Who Wants to Have Fun & help a great cause!
Thanks to Downtownshortpump.com’s team for partnering with us each month for these fun events.
- —The Wine Loft Richmond is the shizzle. It’s a cozy atmosphere that allows for networking so bring a friend. Or come alone, we’ll introduce you around.
- –There will be complimentary delicious appetizers provided with discounted wines.
- –We give stuff away. That’s right. . .for every entry fee of $10 we give you a raffle ticket; additional tickets may be purchased for $1 (so bring lots of dollars!). We give away photography gift certificates, Richmond Rocks books, and generally cool prizes you will surely put to use.
- –All funds raised will benefit the non-profit. Contact us if you want to mail a donation.
- –As much as $1,000 is raised each month in just a couple hours at each event at the Wine Loft.
- –Over the last three years, we’ve raised thousands of dollars for great Richmond non-profits just by having fun.
For businesses owners who would like to donate a raffle prize, we appreciate you! Please contact us: email@example.com.
These events may also be sponsored by businesses owners, like the Gundlach sisters, who have a huge charitable heart!