The July Richmondmom.com Monthly Wine Down event is scheduled at The Wine Loft on Wednesday, July 10 , 2013. It will benefit CJ’s Thumbs Up (CJSTUF) organization. (Note the date is one week later in July due to the July 4th holiday schedule!).
The CJ’s Thumbs Up Foundation (CJSTUF) was founded in little Charlotte Jennie’s (CJ) name by her parents, Rachel and Roger Reynolds, as a mechanism to “pay it forward” for all of the help and support they received during CJ’s battle with cancer – and to help others in need. Read more about CJ’s story at this link. CJSTUF helps families who are suffering through the challenges of having a child with cancer – many of them face financial challenges and have other needs as well. CJSTUF relies on donations from people like Richmond moms, dads, grandparents, and singles to continue helping people who need it most.
The July Wine Down to benefit CJSTUF is sponsored by our awesome trio of owners of the Gundlach Plumbing & Heating Services – Lorrie Gore, Betty Gregory, and Linda Stevens. These ladies really rock when it comes to giving back to the community!
Once again this year, an anonymous private donor has pledged to donate $1 for every $1 raised at the Wine Down event on July 10 – up to $500! That means we can easily donate at least $1,000 for this awesome non-profit by just raising $500 on the night of the event. We just need 50 people to attend at $10 each to raise $500 so bring a friend!
So don’t delay – mark the upcoming Wine Down event on your calendars now and RSVP at this link:
The Wine Loft in Short Pump
Entry Fee: $10
Anyone who wants to have fun and help a great cause is invited!
Thanks to Downtownshortpump.com’s team for partnering with us each month for these fun events.
Invite Others and Join Us!
RSVP & Share on Facebook here! Invite all of your friends and share this on social media!
Need More Reasons to Join?
If you need more reasons to join us on July 10, check out all that we have in store:
- The Wine Loft Richmond is a cozy atmosphere that allows for great FREE food, discounted wine, and fun networking during the event – so bring a friend, or two, or three! Or come alone, we’ll introduce you around.
- Win prizes! For every entry fee of $10, you will receive a raffle ticket and you might win a great prize. Additional tickets may be purchased for $1 each (so bring lots of dollars!) We give away photography gift certificates, Richmond Rocks books, and lots of cool prizes you will love.
- All funds raised will benefit the non-profit. Contact us if you are unable to attend, but would like to mail a donation.
- As much as $1,000 is raised each month in just a couple hours at each event at the Wine Loft – we raised over $1,200 at our May 2013 event!
- Over the last three years, we’ve raised thousands of dollars for great Richmond non-profits just by having fun.
For businesses owners who would like to donate a raffle prize, we appreciate you! Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These events may also be sponsored by businesses owners, like the Gundlach sisters, who have a huge charitable heart! If you’re interested in sponsoring a future Wine Down event, let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
Mark your calendars now for this event – we’ll see you on July 10, 2013 for lots of fun.