It’s time to hit the pool at Collegiate School Aquatics Center (CSAC) where the water fun continues all year long!
With a variety of programs for kids, teens, adults, and active older adults, there is something for the entire family. Choose from water aerobics, traditional swim lessons, water polo, first aid training, and CPR/Lifeguard training.
If you’re looking for something a bit more aggressive and active, take advantage of the Peluso Open Water Masters training for your next triathlon or learn more about scuba diving.
And if you want to enjoy the water and you also love an active lifestyle on “land”, you’re at the right place. Land aerobics include zumba, line dancing, yoga, cardio burn, and core training. Of course you can always choose from their more active land aerobics classes, or opt for the classes designed for active older adults.
And of course, don’t miss their fantastic birthday parties either – you show up, celebrate, and leave the cleanup to them. They provide everything you need for the perfect birthday party – click here for details.
One of the innovative program offerings at CSAC are their AquaFin Therapy classes. These unique offerings are specifically designed by qualified personnel to aid individuals with acute, transient, chronic disabilities, syndromes or diseases. What a great way to stay active and enjoy therapeutic activities under the oversight of trained professionals.
- A 50m, 8 lane competition pool with movable bulkheads
- A 25 yard, 6 lane multi-purpose pool
- An incredibly relaxing therapy pool with Hydroworks
- A huge multi-purpose community room
- Fitness and exercise rooms
So, pack up your things and head for CSAC. You’ll find the cleanest, most inviting locker rooms you’ve ever seen with lockers, showers, bathing suit dryers, and everything else you need. PLUS, you can enjoy time with friends or family in the relaxing front lobby while you enjoy snacks and drinks in the welcoming common areas.
In addition to all of the above, there are even more reasons to enjoy the aquatic center this fall and winter.
- There is proven evidence of health benefits when people exercise in water during colder months
- Winter swimming contributes to general well-being and improved mental health
- Winter swimmers enjoy less stress and fatigue
- Winter swimmers have better memory function, better mood, and are more energetic
- Individuals suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia, asthma, and a variety of other health challenges often report relief from winter swimming (always check with your doctor first!)
- And it’s just plain FUN for the entire family!
Oh – did we mention Wifi? Although you may be trying to get away from it all, there are times when you need to be ‘connected’ and CASAC has that too! So now there’s no excuse not to check it out.
Click here to learn about membership options and location. And keep in mind that children under 2 are free! With no contracts, no start-up fees, and no cancellation fees, you absolutely have to visit them to see it all for yourself.
Click on the photos below to enlarge them.
Collegiate School Aquatics Center is an advertiser on Richmondmom.com.