Mark your calendar now because Wine Down to benefit local charities is here again!
Sponsored by Bon Secours Richmond Health System
You don’t want to miss this one. Join us at 6:30 pm at The Wine Loft in Short Pump (don’t worry, if you’re a little late, come on in any time!).
About Noah’s Children
Noah’s Children is Central Virginia’s only pediatric palliative care and hospice program. They serve infants, children and adolescents with serious illnesses and support their families.
At this time, they are able to care for all children who need hospice or palliative care without charging, thanks in part to donor support and the support of the Bon Secours Richmond Health System, which pays for administrative costs. The event will help raise money for this important cause – and you will enjoy FREE appetizers (and we mean DELICIOUS!), discounted wines, and unbelievably awesome door prizes! RSVP on our Facebook page.
Mark the upcoming Wine Down event on your calendars now.
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- 6:30-9:00 pm
- The Wine Loft in Short Pump
- Entry Fee: $10 (bring a little extra cash for raffle tickets!)
- Anyone who wants to have fun and help a great cause is invited and welcome
Need More Reasons to Join?
If you need more reasons to join us, check out all that we have in store:
- The Wine Loft Richmond is a cozy atmosphere that allows for great FREE food, discounted wine, and fun networking during the event – so bring a friend, or two, or three! Or come alone, we’ll introduce you around.
- Win prizes! For every entry fee of $10, you will receive a raffle ticket and you might win a great prize. Additional tickets may be purchased for $1 each (so bring lots of dollars!) We give away gift certificates and lots of cool prizes you will love.
- All funds raised will benefit the non-profit. Contact us if you are unable to attend, but would like to mail a donation.
- As much as $1,000 is raised each month in just a couple hours at each event at the Wine Loft.
- Over the last three years, we’ve raised thousands of dollars for great Richmond non-profits just by having fun.
For businesses owners who would like to donate a raffle prize, we appreciate you! Please contact us: email@example.com.
These events may also be sponsored by businesses owners.
If you’re interested in sponsoring a future Wine Down event, let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
Come prepared for fun. Be sure to bring your friends.