The Flying Squirrels are hosting the 5th Annual Fan Fest and Ticketpalooza on Saturday, March 1st from 9 AM until 12 PM at The Diamond.
This is the first time fans can purchase individual game tickets and taste Chin Music, the premier beer from Center of the Universe Brewing Company. Fans are also encouraged to bring in a new or used baseball glove to be donated to the Richmond Parks & Recreation Department. For each donated glove fans will receive a raffle ticket for lots of FUNN prizes!!
The annual event is free to attend and will feature music, games, kids bounce houses and a petting zoo.
The first 25 fans to purchase single game tickets will also receive a free Squirrels T-shirt along with the opportunity to watch fireworks from the field on Opening Night.
FAN FEST & CAMP EXPO DETAILS
- Individual game tickets go on sale: 9 AM at The Diamond, 10 AM Online and by phone
- First 25 fans to purchase tickets receive a free Squirrels T-shirt and opportunity to watch Opening Night fireworks on the field.
- Live Music from the band All In
- Inflatables from Bounce 2 the Moon
- Gently used glove drive and raffle
- Petting Zoo from Broken Road Farm
- Batting Practice with On-Field Emcee Mike Murphy
- Mascot Photo Station with Nutzy, Parker and the Molly Maids
- Nutzyville Kids Zone games – Ring Toss, Duck Pond, Wheel of Fun & Speed Pitch
- Concession items for purchase
- Out with the Old, In With the New Merchandise Sale
5th Annual Fan Fest & Camp Expo
Saturday, March 1st
from 9 AM – 12 PM
at The Diamond
This event is FREE!