We didn’t mean to pull the ole’ switcheroo on you but there have been some last minute changes to this month’s Wine Down.
We are excited to be raising a glass (and some well deserved funds) to CJ’s Thumbs Up Foundation.
Come and Wine Down with us on May 7th at 6:30 pm at The Wine Loft in Short Pump to benefit this wonderful cause.
Each month we give away great prizes, soak up a relaxed atmosphere, chow down on delicious free appetizers and have a really great time. (Over the last three years, we’ve raised thousands of dollars for great Richmond non-profits… who knew philanthropy could be this fun?!)
$10 at the door goes directly to CJ’s Thumbs Up Foundation.
Anyone is invited to join us, whether or not you have a close connection with CJTUF, so call up a friend you’ve been meaning to get together with and make a date for May 7th.
The CJ’s Thumbs Up Foundation (CJSTUF) was founded in little Charlotte Jennie’s (CJ) name by her parents, Rachel and Roger Reynolds, as a mechanism to “pay it forward” for all of the help and support they received during CJ’s battle with cancer – and to help others in need. Read more about CJ’s story at this link. CJSTUF helps families who are suffering through the challenges of having a child with cancer – many of them face financial challenges and have other needs as well. CJSTUF relies on donations from people like Richmond moms, dads, grandparents, and singles to continue helping people who need it most.
Need More Reasons to Join?
- The Wine Loft Richmond is a cozy atmosphere that allows for great FREE food, discounted wine, and fun networking during the event – so bring a friend, or two, or three! Or come alone, we’ll introduce you around.
- Win prizes! For every entry fee of $10, you will receive a raffle ticket and you might win a great prize. Additional tickets may be purchased for $1 each (so bring lots of dollars!) We give away photography gift certificates, Richmond Rocks books, and lots of cool prizes you will love.
- All funds raised will benefit the non-profit. Contact us if you are unable to attend, but would like to mail a donation.
- As much as $1,000 is raised each month in just a couple hours at each event at the Wine Loft – we raised over $1,200 at our May 2013 event!
- Over the last three years, we’ve raised thousands of dollars for great Richmond non-profits just by having fun.
For businesses owners who would like to donate a raffle prize, we appreciate you! Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These events may also be sponsored by businesses owners, like the Gundlach sisters, who have a huge charitable heart! If you’re interested in sponsoring a future Wine Down event, let us know. We’d love to hear from you.