It’s time to Wine Down with us at The Wine Loft on Wednesday, May 6, 2015.
Each month we give away great prizes, soak up a relaxed atmosphere, chow down on delicious free appetizers and have a really great time… who knew philanthropy could be this fun?!
If you haven’t joined us for Wine Down yet here’s what you can expect:
- $10 at the door goes directly to charity.
- Generous glasses of wine at a great discount.
- Delicious FREE appetizers provided by The Wine Loft.
- Raise more money for the selected non-profit by purchasing raffle tickets and winning great prizes.
- Meet new people (like Christa and Sarah from Richmondmom.com) and network or grab a quiet spot for you and a friend to enjoy a kid-free catch up.
As much as $1,000 is raised each month in just a couple hours at each event at the Wine Loft so feel good about connecting with other parents, family-focused businesses and raising money for a great cause.
This month we’re raising a glass (and funds) for Autism Society of Central Virginia.
The mission of Autism Society of Central Virginia is to improve the lives of all affected by autism by maximizing the self- sufficiency, independence, and quality of life for all living with autism.
ASCV the local voice and resource of the autism community in education, advocacy, services, and support, committed to meaningful participation and self-determination in all aspects of life for individuals on the autism spectrum and their families. Any age. Any stage.
At The Wine Loft in Short Pump
May 6, 2015
For businesses owners who would like to donate a raffle prize, we appreciate you! Please contact us:email@example.com.
These events may also be sponsored by businesses owners. If you’re interested in sponsoring a future Wine Down event, let us know. We’d love to hear from you.