This isn’t just for moms–It’s an event for Richmond moms, dads, singles, and anyone who wants to attend for a great time & support a great cause.
We’re thankful to Gundlach Heating, Cooling and Plumbing experts who are sponsoring this event-the ladies of Gundlach will be there and we love seeing their smiling faces!
And if that’s not enough reason to come, then check these additional great reasons to show up:
- There will be incredibly delicious appetizers provided with discounted wines, and we’ll give you an extra raffle ticket for each entry.
- The Wine Loft Richmond is the shizzle. It’s a cozy atmosphere that allows for networking so bring a friend. Or come alone, we’ll introduce you around.
- We give stuff away. That’s right. . .for every entry fee of $5 we give you a raffle ticket; additional tickets may be purchased for $1 (so bring lots of dollars!). We give away photography gift certificates, Richmond Rocks books, and generally cool prizes you will surely put to use. Midas of Richmond’s Mark Smith will have some Midas giveaways for sure.
- All funds raised will be used for The Byrd Theater this month.
- We’ve raised as much as $650+ each month in just a few hours at each Wine Down Wednesday at the Wine Loft. What a great way to relax and help out a valuable Richmond non-profit.
Click here to RSVP on our Richmondmom.com Junkies Facebook page. We’ll see you on February 1 at the Wine Loft in West Broad Village!
For businesses who would like to donate a raffle prize, we love you, contact us: email@example.com