Now here’s something fun to do while you’re waiting.
Over the past few months, Morgan Porter Design has been building a website to make those 9 months a little more fun. Have you ever joined an office pool and tried to predict the birthday and birth time of a newborn? Well, now there’s a fun interactive way to participate and join in the fun and the guessing game.
WhatsInMyBelly.com is a brand new website that allows anyone to set up a baby pool and invite friends and family to join in. Think of it as a combination of fantasy football and childbirth.
- A timeline shows you the days leading up to the due date with the number of people who have picked each day.
- Charts show you the breakdown of predictions for gender, hair color and eye color.
- A messaging system allow everyone to post their clever remarks.
- Sharing your pool is simple: Connect to Facebook, share by email or go old-school and share by paper (we think that will be fun for baby showers).
- Full administrator control: block users, password protect your pool and view all your users.
Not sure yet – well just click over to the site and check it out. There are no fees and no upselling so don’t worry. It’s just fun for everyone who wants to join in. You or your expectant friends are sure to love this!
Let us know what you think about it.