You may have visited the Whatsinymybelly website before – but have you seen the NEW updated website? If not, you’re in for a treat.
Have you ever joined an office pool and tried to predict the winner of a football or basketball game? What about a pool to guess the gender or birth date of a co-worker’s baby?
Whatsinmybelly.com is a website where expectant parents, friends, and family can jump into a “pool” to make guesses about the delivery date, gender, weight, and height of your baby. This website gives you an easy, interactive way to participate and join in the fun of the baby pool guessing game.
And it’s completely free!
Think of it as a combination of fantasy football and childbirth. And now the website has a new look and a lot more to offer.
The homepage features a listing of the latest births (completed pools), biggest pools (most guesses), and newest pools – even more fun and excitement than ever before! The large sign-up button is easy to find and the Tour or Find A Pool buttons are also featured prominently. You can enjoy a stream of pregnancy/birth related tweets and join the conversation.
What else is new?
- They’ve also added a blog to distribute information to expectant parents. This is a fantastic way to share your parenting experience and learn about new features on the website too.
- You can easily keep all of your personal links (My Info, My pools, Logout) right where you need them at all times. It’s easier than ever to share with your friends and family.
- For visitors just getting to know the website, the tour page gives a brief overview of some of the main features on the website. And every baby pool now features a Due Date Countdown so you can easily see how close you’re getting to the birth – and your friends and family can too!
- There have always been graphs showing the breakdown of predictions for gender, hair color and eye color, but now they have a new 3D view. Just click on parts of each graph to see who selected that item and enjoy the fun.
- And what pregnancy website would be complete without some great resources and links. The new Pregnancy Links page is filled with links to other pregnancy related resources. It’s a wealth of information and resources right at your fingertips!Check out the newest Whatsinmybelly website and explore all they have to offer expectant parents, family, and friends. Leave a comment and let us know what you think about it so we can share with our readers!
Jump in the pool at Whatsinmybelly.com.
Whatsinmybelly.com is an advertiser on Richmondmom.com